Financial Prequalification Requirements
Financial information should reflect the most recent completed fiscal year and must be submitted no later than six months after the end of that fiscal year. Title 48 CFR 52.216-7(d)(2)(i) Final indirect cost rates
The Department will examine the application and notify the company of any errors or omissions and may request additional information required by the Department to properly evaluate the application.
The company must submit any requested information to the Department within 30 days of receipt of the Department’s request for such information.
Choose 1 of the 3 Options to complete the Executive Compensation requirements:
- Complete the National Compensation Matrix located on the AASHTO Committee of Internal and External Audit website;
- Submit the work papers used to determine reasonableness of compensation using at least three Salary Surveys; or
- Provide a table listing the executive titles, total wages paid including taxable benefits, and any bonuses paid.
- If providing the table, include notes to describe paid bonuses. For example, are the bonuses based on performance or is it a distribution of profits?
- Accounts should be carefully reviewed to ensure all unallowable executive compensation has been identified as unallowable on the overhead rate schedule. Including but not limited to, personal use of company vehicles, marketing and entertainment type activities, and commuting.