Subconsultant Requirements - MoDOT and Local Public Agency
Subconsultants do not have to be prequalified with MoDOT however, it is strongly encouraged. Subconsultants must be able to provide:
1. Missouri's Secretary of State Certification of Good Standing.
- To obtain a Certificate of Good Standing contact Missouri's Secretary of State Office is toll free at (866) 223-6535 or visit www.sos.mo.gov.
2. Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to demonstrate participation in the Department of Homeland Security Worker Eligibility E-Verify Program.
- Submit the notarized Annual Worker Eligibility Verification Affidavit form
- Submit a copy of your firm's E-Verify MOU signed by your firm and the Department of Homeland Security.
3. Provide a Certification of Final Direct Costs
Subconsultant cost estimate requirements:
If greater than $25,000 provide a detailed cost plus fixed fee estimate, an overhead rate breakdown and supporting documentation.
If less than $25,000 provide a proposal letter stating the methodology of how the estimate of costs for the services were developed.
EPG 134.3.6 MoDOT Contracts - Subconsultant Information
EPG 18.104.22.168.3 Local Agency (LPA) - Subconsultant Information
Subconsultants with subcontracts greater than $25,000 must either use the standard invoice template or provide all the information in the template to be considered acceptable.
For assistance, contact Rodney Braman at (573) 526-1862.