Report a Road Concern


For Emergency concerns (especially signals on flash or dark and downed stop signs) please contact us immediately at: 1-888-275-6636.


MoDOT is responsible for maintaining more than 34,000 miles of road, the nation's seventh largest state system. We want to ensure you have good, safe roads to get you where you need to go, but no one knows the roads you travel like you. If you know of a road or spot that needs work, please let us know.

For Stormwater concerns, please visit our Report A Stormwater Concern page.

To Request a Speaker, please visit our Request a Speaker form.

Please provide as much detail as possible when completing this form. If you are unable to provide specifics at this time, please provide contact information so we can reach out to you for more detailed information.

Contact Information

You will only be contacted if we need more information to adequately respond to the concern. If you would prefer to report a concern anonymously or to forego providing contact information, please call 1-888-ASK-MoDOT to report.  If you use this form and select No Contact Necessary, we will still ask you provide a valid phone number to complete the form.

Preferred Contact Method
Report a Road Concern or General Request
Additional Concern Specific Questions Will Appear Below
Sign Issue:
Sign Type: