Visit the Traveler Information Map
Learn more about upcoming roadwork and conditions in your area by visiting the Traveler Information Map. The map is also available for smartphone by searching for MoDOT in the appropriate app store.
- Grading and hauling rock/dirt to build up areas on north side of I-44
- Relocating utility lines in areas
- Working in I-44 median preparing for bridge construction
- ROAD CLOSED: Brinkley Road (I-44 north outer road)...
What: South Street (Business 65) CLOSED between 15th and 17th Streets in Ozark at night
When: 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22. Work postponed from Jan. 16 due to weather.
Why: Contractor crews installing drain pipes underneath the street as...
- TRAFFIC STOPS on Route 160 and nearby county roads of up to 15 minutes once a day for rock blasting. Blasting occurs between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Blasting/breaking rock and hauling dirt/rock to build new highway lanes...
We encourage you to join us to learn more about upcoming projects or attend online meetings at your convenience!
Click here to learn more about upcoming and recent public meetings in your area.