Visit the Traveler Information Map
Learn more about upcoming roadwork and conditions in your area by visiting the Traveler Information Map. The map is also available for smartphone by searching for MoDOT in the appropriate app store.
- TRAFFIC STOPS of up to 15 minutes on Route 160 for blasting one time per day between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday-Friday
- TRAFFIC SHIFT on Route 160 at Hunt Road for construction of pedestrian underpass
- Blasting and moving rock in...
Lawrence County – The Missouri Route 96-to-eastbound-I-44 ramp (Mile Marker 58) at Halltown will CLOSE beginning the week of April 13 and lasting until fall 2020, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
The closure will allow contractor...
Greene County -- A project to resurface Greene County Route FF in Battlefield and Missouri Route 413 west of Springfield is set to begin the week of March 30, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
The plans call for resurfacing Greene...
- Grading and hauling rock/dirt to build up areas on north side of I-44
- Building footings in I-44 median for interchange bridge
- ROAD CLOSED: Brinkley Road (I-44 north outer road) CLOSED east of Webster County Route...
What: St. Clair County Route TT CLOSED between County Road Southeast 1131 and County Road Southeast 1475 east of Vista
When: 7 a.m. until 4 p.m. Wednesday-Friday, March 25-27 and Monday–Wednesday, March 30-April 1
Details: MoDOT crews replacing a...
We encourage you to join us to learn more about upcoming projects or attend online meetings at your convenience!
Click here to learn more about upcoming and recent public meetings in your area.