Please email all required documents to CODEConsultPreq@modot.mo.gov
The required information for all four steps must be updated and submitted yearly to keep your qualification up-to-date.
Step 1: Annual Statement of Qualifications
Provide one of the following options to fulfill the Annual Statement of Qualifications requirement:
Option 1: The document used by your firm for potential clients
Option 2: SF 254 Architect and Engineering Questionnaire - obsolete federal form
Option 3: SF 330 Architect and Engineering Questionnaire - Part I and/or Part II
Step 2: Certifications
1. Current Missouri Secretary of State Certificate of Good Standing (Registration to do business in Missouri)
Your firm must be registered to do business and be in good standing to be eligible to provide professional services.
To obtain a Certificate of Good Standing contact the Missouri Secretary of State Office toll free at (866) 223-6535 or visit http://www.sos.mo.gov.
2. Missouri Division of Professional Registration-Certification of Authority
Your firm must also provide a certificate of authority with the Missouri Board for Architects, Professional Engineers, Professional Land Surveyors and Professional Landscape Architects.
Licensee Search link
- Sole Proprietorships
- Certificate of Authority is not required for sole proprietorships or partnerships, it is only required if your firm is incorporated or registered as a limited liability company. For sole proprietorships and/or partnerships, individual professional license certificates must be submitted in lieu of the certificate of authority.
- The certificate of authority is not required for firms that perform work outside the jurisdiction of the Missouri Board for Architects, Professional Engineers, Professional Land Surveyors, and Professional Landscape Architects.
3. LPA Basic Training Expiration Date
If you are a LPA consultant you will need to be up-to-date on the LPA Basic Training. You can take the training course here. Certification is good for two years.
Step 3: E-Verify Requirements
Your firm must participate in the Department of Homeland Security Worker Eligibility E-Verify Program.
A copy of the Annual Worker Eligibility Affidavit and at a minimum, the first page and signature page(s) of the Memorandum of Understanding your firm has with the Department of Homeland Security.
Email all of the documents from step 1 through 3 to the email address
For assistance with steps 1 - 3 requirements please contact Design Tech Rod Braman 1-573-526-1862.
Click Below for Step 4.
Step 4 Financial Documents should be sent to Prequalification