Please submit your DBE Certification Application or DBE Certification No Change Affidavit and associated documents via this box.com link.
DBE Certification Application and No Change Affidavit Form
The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program is a federally mandated program administered by MoDOT’s External Civil Rights Division. The office is responsible for the certification of firms owned and operated by socially and economically disadvantage individuals.
The overall intent of the program is to provide opportunities to participate in the economic benefits of highway construction to small businesses owned and operated by disadvantaged individuals.
MoDOT has submitted a DBE Program to the U.S. Department of Transportation that documents the specific policies MoDOT has developed for the administration of the program and statewide overall goal. The overall goal is updated every three years. The program document is available below.
- MRCC DBE Directory - compiled DBE Directory for UCP (City of St. Louis/Lambert Airport Authority, Bi-State Development, City of Kansas City, Kansas City Area Transportation Authority and Missouri Department of Transportation)
- The Missouri Regional Certification Committee DBE Database should be checked, routinely, (a) to confirm if a DBE firm has maintained certification and (b) that the DBE is certified in a particular NAICS Code.
New Certified DBE Firms (August 2021)
DBE Certification Removals (August 2021)
- DBE Eligibility Requirements - Specific Eligibility Requirements for 49 CFR Part 26
- Notice of DBE Certification Voluntary Withdrawal
- Good Faith Effort (GFE) Review
- USDOT DBE Questions and Answers
- Supportive Services Information
- MoDOT DBE Program (August 2020) - posted December 2020
Additional Forms and Resources:
- NAICS Code Expansion Form
- DBE Substitution Form
- DBE Contractor/Subcontractor Project Trucker and Equipment List
- DBE Contractor/Subcontractor Project Trucker and Equipment List - Instructions
- Guidance on Bidding Opportunities
MoDOT Application & Form Submittal Information:
At this time to avoid any delays, the preferred method of submitting the documents is via the upload system above. If you have any questions regarding, please contact our office 573-526-2978.
External Civil Rights Division
P.O. Box 270
Jefferson City, MO 65102
MoDOT’s Mentor-Protégé Program centers on the development of mutually beneficial business relationships between DBE firms and prime contractors.
Mentor-Protégé teams come together for a specific project or for general capacity building and development of the DBE firm for up to three years.
MoDOT’s Mentor-Protégé Program is consistent with goals and guidelines outlined within FHWA Title 49 CFR, Part 26.
Mentor-Protégé Recognition Program
The Missouri Department of Transportation has developed the Mentor Protégé Recognition Program (MPRP) to acknowledge the informal relationships that DBE firms and prime consultant and/or prime contractors have established. Click for additional information
Current Mentor-Protégé Recognition Program Participants
- Will Sanders, A-Plus Contractors LLC (MPRP Protégé) and Brian Goggins, Byrne & Jones Construction (MPRP Mentor)