- Add lane in Route 60 median in each direction between National Avenue & Route 65
- Consolidate Glenstone and Republic ramps to eastbound Route 60 at Harvard Avenue, remove existing eastbound on ramp near Nature Center Way
- Build roundabout on Glenstone Avenue at intersection with Nature Center Way/Republic Road
- Widen westbound Route 60 off ramp to Glenstone Avenue
- Replace deteriorating pavement on eastbound Route 60 west of Route 65
- All improvements can be made without needing additional property
- Nighttime lane closings on Route 60 and Glenstone Avenue
- Southbound Glenstone Avenue-to-eastbound Route 60 ramp closed for up to 10 days
- Narrowed lanes and traffic shifts on Route 60 and on Glenstone Avenue
- Traffic shifts on Glenstone Avenue at Nature Center Way/Republic Road
News Releases/Project Updates
Springfield, Greene County – Drivers can expect lane closings, traffic shifts and possible delays on U.S. Route 60 (James River Freeway) in south Springfield when a widening and resurfacing project begins the week of March 15, the Missouri Department...
Springfield, Greene County – Those interested in a project to improve traffic flow along U.S. Route 60 at and near the Glenstone Avenue interchange in Springfield are invited to view the plans and construction timeline via a virtual (online) public...