- Replace the decks (driving surface) of both bridges, install new bridge walls and guardrail
- Built in 1967, the bridges are severely deteriorating
- Approximately 970 vehicles cross the bridges per day
Construction: Spring 2020 to fall 2020
Total Construction Cost: $2.5 million
- The project requires bridges to be CLOSED during construction
- Route 160 CLOSED at each bridge during construction
- Access to property maintained on either side of bridges, but not traffic allowed in work zones
- During bridge construction, Route 160 traffic will be detoured on Dade County Route O
Where: U.S. Route 160 bridge over Lynn Branch arm of Stockton Lake near Greenfield
When: 7 a.m., Monday, September 21, until the end of the project
What: Contractor crews closing the bridge to begin removal of the bridge deck (driving surface)...
Greenfield – Area residents are invited to learn more about a project to rehabilitate two bridges on U.S. Route 160 over Turnback Creek and Lynne Branch at an open house scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 11, in Greenfield, the Missouri Department of...