- Widen Route 65 to six lanes - three lanes in each direction - between a point south of Evans Road and Christian County Route CC/J to continue the progress to six lane Route 65 south through Ozark
- Widen and rehabilitate southbound Route 65 bridge over Farmer's Branch south of Evans Road to accommodate new lanes
- Rehabilitate Evans Road bridge over Route 65
Construction: August 2018 until August 2019
Total Project Cost: $10.2 million
- Nighttime lane closings on Route 65
- Two lanes open in each direction on Route 65 during daytime hours. However, traffic congestion can be expected.
- Route 65 traffic shifts to accommodate bridge work
- Evans Road over Route 65 CLOSED during rehabilitation; ramps OPEN at interchange
During Evans Road Bridge Rehabilitation:
- Evans Road bridge over Route 65 CLOSED from August until December 2018
- Evans Road drivers can use ramps at interchange, but cannot cross the bridge during the work
- Route 65 drivers must use Routes CC/J and Battlefield Road interchanges to reach their destinations
News Releases/Project Updates
Evans Road bridge rehab project and work to widen and rehab southbound Route 65 bridge over Farmer’s Branch slated to begin later
Greene and Christian Counties – A project to widen Route 65 to six lanes – three lanes in each direction – between...
Greene and Christian Counties – Area residents and Route 65 drivers are invited to learn more about upcoming road construction projects that will widen Route 65 between Evans Road and Christian County Route CC/J in Ozark and make major repairs to the...