- Widen Route 65 to six lanes - three lanes in each direction - between a point south of Evans Road and Christian County Route CC/J to continue the progress to six lane Route 65 south through Ozark
- Widen and rehabilitate southbound Route 65 bridge over Farmer's Branch south of Evans Road to accommodate new lanes
- Rehabilitate Evans Road bridge over Route 65
Construction: August 2018 until August 2019
Total Project Cost: $10.2 million
- Nighttime lane closings on Route 65
- Two lanes open in each direction on Route 65 during daytime hours. However, traffic congestion can be expected.
- Route 65 traffic shifts to accommodate bridge work
- Evans Road over Route 65 CLOSED during rehabilitation; ramps OPEN at interchange
During Evans Road Bridge Rehabilitation:
- Evans Road bridge over Route 65 CLOSED from April until Late July 2019
- Evans Road drivers can use ramps at interchange, but cannot cross the bridge during the work
- Route 65 drivers must use Routes CC/J and Battlefield Road interchanges to reach their destinations
News Releases/Project Updates
What: Route 65 traffic impacts at Evans Road during nighttime hours due to bridge deconstruction continues into nights of April 4-5
When: 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Thursday-Friday, April 4-5
- Route 65 traffic narrowed to one lane and...
What: Evans Road bridge CLOSING April 1 until late July for major rehabilitation; Route 65 traffic impacts at Evans Road during nighttime hours due to bridge deconstruction April 1-3
- Bridge closing: 7 a.m. on Monday, April 1, until late...
Springfield, Greene County – The Evans Road bridge over U.S. Route 65 in southeast Springfield is scheduled to CLOSE to traffic on Monday, April 1, to allow crews to make major repairs to the bridge, the Missouri Department of Transportation said....
Evans Road bridge rehab project and work to widen and rehab southbound Route 65 bridge over Farmer’s Branch slated to begin later
Greene and Christian Counties – A project to widen Route 65 to six lanes – three lanes in each direction – between...
Greene and Christian Counties – Area residents and Route 65 drivers are invited to learn more about upcoming road construction projects that will widen Route 65 between Evans Road and Christian County Route CC/J in Ozark and make major repairs to the...