What: Eastbound U.S. Route 60 traffic shift west of Missouri Route 125 in Rogersville
When: Beginning early Friday morning, July 21 until phase 2 of the project begins
Details: Contractor crews will begin traffic control and moving barricades at 7 p.m. Thursday night, July 20. Traffic shift will be completed early Friday morning, July 21. Crews extending a box culvert that is under the current eastbound lane and shoulder as part of the U.S. Route 60 and Missouri Route 125 Interchange Project.
- Eastbound U.S. Route 60 traffic shifted onto the new temporary lanes west of Missouri Route 125 in Rogersville
- Route 60 and Route 125 open in both directions
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
- Contractor: Capital Paving & Construction LLC, Jefferson City
- Completion Dates
- Outer Road north of Route 60: November 1, 2023
- Route 60/Route 125 Interchange: November 1, 2024
- Total estimated cost: $20.4 million
- Project website: https://www.modot.org/route-60-route-125-interchange
- Sign up for project updates: Route 60/Route 125 Project Sign Up
- View the Route 60/Route 125 Roundtable Discussion Video
Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down