- Build interchange at Route 60/Route 125 intersection
- Build interchange ramps for safe access between Route 60 and Route 125
- If funding is available, build outer road between Route 125 and Farm Road 243
- Estimated total project cost: $25.5 million
- Project is a cost-share with the City of Rogersville and Greene County
News Releases/Project Updates
Rogersville, Greene County – The public is invited to a virtual (online) public hearing to discuss a proposed project to improve the intersection of U.S. Route 60 and Missouri Route 125 in Rogersville, the Missouri Department of Transportation said....
Rogersville, Greene County – As a result of comments received during a virtual (online) public meeting held April 22 through May 6 and other feedback from the community, the Missouri Department of Transportation will build a new interchange...
Rogersville, Greene County – After working with the Rogersville community, the Missouri Department of Transportation has developed a third concept for building a new interchange at the U.S. Route 60/Missouri Route 125 near Rogersville. To gather...
Greene County – In an effort to provide the greatest amount of safety improvement for the tax dollars spent, MoDOT engineers have developed a second design option for a new interchange at U.S. Route 60 at Missouri Route 125 near Rogersville. The...
Greene County – The public is invited to learn more about a future project to build an interchange at the Route 60/Route 125 intersection near Rogersville at a November 8 public meeting, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.