- Build interchange 1/3 of a mile east of Route 60/Route 125 intersection
- Build interchange ramps for safe access between Route 60 and Route 125
- Build limited outer road system to connect businesses and homes to Route 125
- Tentative construction: 2022-2023
- Estimated total project cost: $22 million
News Releases/Project Updates
Rogersville, Greene County – As a result of comments received during a virtual (online) public meeting held April 22 through May 6 and other feedback from the community, the Missouri Department of Transportation will build a new interchange...
Rogersville, Greene County – After working with the Rogersville community, the Missouri Department of Transportation has developed a third concept for building a new interchange at the U.S. Route 60/Missouri Route 125 near Rogersville. To gather...
Greene County – In an effort to provide the greatest amount of safety improvement for the tax dollars spent, MoDOT engineers have developed a second design option for a new interchange at U.S. Route 60 at Missouri Route 125 near Rogersville. The...
Greene County – The public is invited to learn more about a future project to build an interchange at the Route 60/Route 125 intersection near Rogersville at a November 8 public meeting, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.