BRIDGE CLOSED FOR 30 DAYS STARTING MONDAY, JUNE 3, 2019
- Bridge CLOSED up to 30 days starting June 3 for urgent repairs
- MoDOT crews repairing bridge components which connect bridge deck to bridge columns
- Bridge scheduled to reopen by July 4th holiday
- During closing, detour in place using Route 65, Route 76, Route 465 and Route 13. (Detour map attached below in Project Displays section.)
- Once repairs made, 25-ton weight restriction removed and repairs will last until larger project in 2022
Long-Term Project Facts
- Rehabilitate or replace bridge on Route 86 over Long Creek arm of Table Rock Lake
Construction: as early as 2022
Estimated total project cost: $36 million
- Built in 1956
- Carries 8,611 vehicles a day
- Current bridge in need of major repairs to the truss support system
Project Updates/News Releases
What: Long Creek bridge on Missouri Route 86 reduced to ONE LANE to allow MoDOT crews to complete the installation of scaffolding ahead of an urgent repair project
When: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Tuesday-Thursday, May 21-23. All lanes open at night.
Taney/Stone Counties – The Long Creek bridge which carries Missouri Route 86 traffic across Table Rock Lake between Ridgedale and Blue Eye is scheduled to CLOSE for up to 30 days beginning Monday, June 3, the Missouri Department of Transportation...
What: ONE-LANE traffic on Missouri Route 86 at Long Creek Bridge west of Ridgedale
When: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Wednesday, May 6-8. All lanes open at night
Why: MoDOT crews installing scaffolding on the bridge in preparation for urgent bridge...
Taney County – A recent inspection of the Long Creek Bridge on Missouri Route 86 bridge over Table Rock Lake in Taney County revealed deteriorating conditions prompting an immediate need to place weight limits on the bridge, the Missouri Department...
Taney/Stone Counties – The community is invited to a Feb. 26 public meeting as the Missouri Department of Transportation launches a study of the best option for addressing deterioration of the Long Creek Bridge which carries Route 86 across Table...