- Replace the bridge on Route 86 over Long Creek arm of Table Rock Lake
- New bridge located south of existing structure
- Build new sections of pavement to connect bridge to Route 86
- Install new guardrail at bridge ends
Construction: as early as 2022
Estimated total project cost: $36 million
- Built in 1956
- Carries 8,611 vehicles a day
- Urgent repairs made to bridge truss support system in June 2019 until long-term project can be built in 2019
- Existing bridge experiencing deterioration of truss support system which will require its replacement in 2022
Project Updates/News Releases
Taney/Stone Counties – The Long Creek bridge which carries Missouri Route 86 across Table Rock Lake will be reduced to one-lane during the week of July 22 during an annual, routine safety inspection, the Missouri Department of Transportation said....
Taney/Stone Counties – After hearing from the community and looking at the pros and cons for each option, the Missouri Department of Transportation has decided to replace the Long Creek bridge which carries Route 86 traffic across Table Rock Lake...
Long Creek Bridge on Missouri Route 86 OPEN
To Traffic Following Urgent Repairs to Support System
Taney/Stone Counties – The Long Creek bridge which carries Missouri Route 86 across Table Rock Lake OPENED to traffic at 8:15 a.m....
What: Long Creek bridge on Missouri Route 86 between Ridgedale and Blue Eye set to CLOSED ‘round the clock for urgent repairs
When: 8 a.m. on Monday, June 3. Bridge set to reopen prior to July 4th holiday.
Why: MoDOT crews repairing support...
What: Long Creek bridge on Missouri Route 86 reduced to ONE LANE to allow MoDOT crews to complete the installation of scaffolding ahead of an urgent repair project
When: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Tuesday-Thursday, May 21-23. All lanes open at night.