- Complete final five miles of I-49 in Missouri between Pineville and Missouri/Arkansas border
- Relocate four-lane divided highway to the west of existing Route 71
- New roadway will meet interstate standards with access only at interchanges
- New interchange at Missouri Route 90 west of Jane
- Funded by $25 million Better Utilizing Investments to Leverage Development (BUILD) federal grant
- When Missouri/Arkansas Connector completed, I-49 will stretch 290 miles between Kansas City and Fort Smith, Ark.
- Existing I-49 project was completed in December 2012
Estimated Total Project Cost: $70.3 million
- Updating highway plans 2019-2020
- Award to contractor spring 2020
- Completion Sept. 30, 2021
McDonald County – A project to build the last five (5) miles of Interstate 49 in Missouri between Pineville and the Missouri/Arkansas state line begins the week of April 20, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
The Missouri Highways and...
Southwest District – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission, at its meeting on Wednesday, April 1, awarded a project to construct the final five miles of I-49 in Missouri between Pineville and the Missouri/Arkansas state line in McDonald...
McDonald County – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission on Wednesday approved the finances and timeline for completion of the last five miles of I-49 in Missouri, known as the Missouri/Arkansas Connector.
In December 2018, MoDOT...