- Complete final five miles of I-49 in Missouri between Pineville and Missouri/Arkansas border
- Relocate four-lane divided highway to the west of existing Route 71
- New roadway will meet interstate standards with access only at interchanges
- New interchange at Missouri Route 90 west of Jane
- Funded by $25 million Better Utilizing Investments to Leverage Development (BUILD) federal grant
- When Missouri/Arkansas Connector completed, I-49 will stretch 290 miles between Kansas City and Fort Smith, Ark.
- Existing I-49 project was completed in December 2012
Estimated Total Project Cost: $47.9 million
- Updating highway plans 2019-2020
- Award to contractor spring 2020
- Completion 2021
McDonald County – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission on Wednesday approved the finances and timeline for completion of the last five miles of I-49 in Missouri, known as the Missouri/Arkansas Connector.
In December 2018, MoDOT...