Where: I-49/U.S. Route 71 near mile marker 5.8 at Pineville in McDonald County
- 7 p.m.-7 a.m. Wednesday, January 19 to Thursday, January 20
- 7 p.m.-7 a.m. Thursday, January 20 to Friday, January 21
What: Contractor crews installing crash cushion where southbound I-49 and Route 71 split
- Southbound Route 71 right lane and southbound I-49 left lane CLOSED where crews are working
- Electronic message boards will alert drivers approaching the work zone
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detour planned.
This work was originally scheduled for November 2021, but supply issues postponed the work until now.
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)