- Resurface Route 37 between U.S. Route 60 and the Missouri/Arkansas state line
- Increase visibility for drivers at Route BB
- Intersection improvements at Route W
- Add left-turn lane at Farm Road 2140
- Add passing lane north of Washburn
- Improve drainage in various locations between Washburn and Cassville
Scheduled to begin March 2021
Estimated total project cost: $11.3 million
Barry County – Drivers should expect lane closings and occasional traffic delays when a project to make roadway improvements along Missouri Route 37 between Monett and the Missouri/Arkansas state line begins the week of March 1, the Missouri...
Cassville – Area residents are invited to learn about plans to make roadway improvements along Missouri Route 37 between Monett and the Missouri/Arkansas state line at a public meeting on Tuesday, July 10, in Cassville, the Missouri Department of...