The Safety Improvements Project is being developed to reduce fatal and serious injury crashes in MoDOT’s St. Louis District for pedestrians and other roadway users. This project is a partnership between MoDOT and St. Louis County and will involve work on both state and county roads.
Pre Industry Meeting
March 30, 2023
Industry Meeting, Request for Qualifications, Shortlisting
Request for Proposals, One-on-One Meetings, Proposals Due
September to December 2023
Award at MHTC Commission Meeting
- Reduce fatal and serious injury crashes within the budget of $49 million.
- Maximize safety improvements for pedestrians and roadway users distributed equitably across the project area.
- Provide improvements with reasonable maintenance and service life.
- Construct improvements with an emphasis on safety for workers and the traveling public.
- Deliver the project by June 30, 2026 using a diverse workforce.