SIKESTON- The Missouri Department of Transportation will hold an open-house community briefing to discuss upcoming Safe & Sound improvements in Bollinger County. Additionally, projects in Stoddard and Cape Girardeau Counties will be discussed. The briefing will be held Tuesday, March 8 from 4 to 6 p.m. in the Woodland School Cafeteria, located in Marble Hill.
"Those interested in the projects can stop by anytime between 4 and 6 p.m. to discuss the plans with a member of the Safe & Sound team," said Southeast Regional Field Engineer Andy Meyer.
Bridges to be discussed include:
- N0403: Route BB Little River Ditch No. 11 (Bollinger/Stoddard County)
- S0743: Route 91 Little River (Stoddard County)
- N0882: Route BB Castor River (Stoddard County)
- Y0302: Route U Allen Creek (Cape Girardeau County)
- S0844: Route A Beam Creek (Cape Girardeau County)
- J0884: Route 34 Whitewater Overflow (Cape Girardeau County)
- J0885: Route 34 Whitewater River (Cape Girardeau County)
- J0886: Route 34 Byrd Creek (Cape Girardeau County)
Work on some of the bridges listed above could begin as early as this March.
Online Meeting Information: