- Widen Route 160 to four lanes between I-44 in Springfield and Jackson Street in Willard
- Resurface the existing lanes of Route 160 between I-44 in Springfield and Route AB in Willard
- Traffic barrier wall between lanes in areas
- Street lighting at intersections
- Intersection improvements:
- J-turn at Farm Road 123/Westgate Avenue
- Right-in/Right-out at Haseltine Road (Farm Road 115)
- Roundabout at Farm Road 94 near quarry
- Add left-turn lane at Hughes Road
- Roundabout at Farm Road 103/Melville Road/Hunt Road
- Add a pedestrian underpass at Hunt Road
- Roundabout at Jackson Street
- REVISION - Add turn lanes at Greene County Route AB; no roundabout at this location
Construction: Mid-summer 2019 until late 2020
Estimated total project cost: $18.6 million
- Lane closings at times on Route 160
- Side streets closed at times for connection into new highway lanes
News Releases/Project Updates
Greene County – Following input received during and after a May public meeting, adjustments have been made to plans for the widening of Route 160 between Springfield and Willard, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
The most notable...
Greene County – Area residents are invited to a May 24 public meeting to learn more about plans to widen U.S. Route 160 to four lanes between Springfield and Willard starting in 2019, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
The meeting will...