What: Eastbound U.S. Route 60 traffic shifted to new lanes at Missouri Route 125 in Rogersville
When: Tuesday, September 5 until phase 3 of the project begins
Details: Contractor crews will begin traffic control and moving barricades at 9 a.m. Tuesday morning, September 5. Traffic shift will be completed early Wednesday morning, September 6. Crews are moving into Phase 2 of the U.S. Route 60 and Missouri Route 125 Interchange Project.
- Eastbound U.S. Route 60 traffic shifted to new lanes at Missouri Route 125 in Rogersville
- Route 60 and Route 125 open in both directions
- East and westbound Route 60 left turn lanes onto Route 125 CLOSED. Traffic will use the left driving lane to make left turns as signals allow.
- Signal at Route 60 and Route 125 will allow left turns one direction at a time from the left driving lane
- Both directions of Route 60 are reduced to two 10’ lanes in each direction
- Speed is reduced to 50 mph in the work zone
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
- Contractor: Capital Paving & Construction LLC, Jefferson City
- Completion Dates
- Outer Road north of Route 60: November 1, 2023
- Route 60/Route 125 Interchange: November 1, 2024
- Total estimated cost: $20.4 million
- Project website: https://www.modot.org/route-60-route-125-interchange
- Sign up for project updates: Route 60/Route 125 Project Sign Up
- View the Route 60/Route 125 Roundtable Discussion Video
Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down