CLAY COUNTY –The Missouri Department of Transportation will continue pavement resurfacing and shoulder work that will require the following traffic adjustments:
Thurs., August 17- Thurs., Sept. 7
- Missouri Route 92 Eastbound and Westbound between Mt. Olivet Road and Long Road will be open with a flagging operation
The closure will begin between Aug. 17- Aug. 24 through Oct. 19
- Route 92 east of WHB road and west of Route C will be closed. (This is the final section scheduled for construction on Route 92.)
- Crews will close Route E at the north side of Route 92
- Crews will close North Stark Ave at Route 92
- Crews will close Francis Road at the north and south side of Route 92
This work is a part of the Route 92 Roadway Safety Improvement Project and is a continuation of the work that began on April 3.
Motorists are advised to follow the signed detour route or seek alternate routes if necessary. All work is weather permitting.
This project is focused on safety improvements in the eastbound and westbound lanes on Route 92 from Liberty Road to Nations Road. Crews have completed four sections of this six-section project. Safety improvements vary depending on the section, but improvements include widened lanes, lengthened culverts, additional turn lanes, intersection site distance improvements, and resurfacing.