Where: Westbound Missouri Route 171 bridge over Center Creek west of Carthage
When: ‘Round the clock between July 7 and August 20
What: MoDOT crews repairing bridge expansion joint (bridge component connecting bridge to pavement
- One westbound lane of Route 171 closed where crews are working. One westbound lane will remain open at all times.
- Lane closed ‘round the clock due to the nature of the repairs
- Open lane reduced to 10 feet width
- Speed limit reduced to 50 mph
- Drivers can expect delays
Weather and/or unforeseen delays will alter the work schedule.
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)