SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during an electronic ballot process held on April 1. Awarded contracts include pavement improvements, bridge repairs, a bridge replacement and concrete pavement repairs.
Contracts include the following:
- A $17,459,459 contract was awarded to Emery Sapp & Sons, Inc., for resurfacing Interstate 55 in the following areas:
- Route KK to Route T in Cape Girardeau and Perry Counties;
- Route 51 to Route 61 in Cape Girardeau and Perry Counties;
- Route 74 to Route 77 in Cape Girardeau and Scott Counties, and;
- Route 77 to Route M in Scott County.
- A $2,806,080 contract was awarded to Phillips Hardy, Inc., for bridge painting and rehabilitation on Route 84 over St. Francis River in Dunklin County.
- A $3,685,526 contract was awarded to Emery Sapp & Sons, Inc., for milling and resurfacing Route 62 from Route 25 to Route 61 in New Madrid County.
- A $4,898,461 contract was awarded to Capital Paving & Construction, LLC, for resurfacing US 412 from the end of the divided highway to Route VV in Dunklin County.
- A $2,317,542 contract was awarded to Phillips Hardy, Inc., for a bridge replacement over Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad and Two Mile Creek on Business 63 in Oregon County. This bridge is included in Gov. Mike Parson’s $351 million Focus on Bridges program, which will repair or replace 250 bridges across the state.
- A $265,000 contract was awarded to Putz Construction, LLC, for concrete pavement repair on major highways throughout the Southeast District.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive