Wednesday, March 25, 2020
2:30 – 3:30 P.M. CDT
MoDOT will be providing our partners a chance to ask questions regarding their business with MoDOT and the impacts during the response to COVID-19.
- The meeting will be held online via a WebEx meeting.
- Due to technology limitations and the large number of anticipated attendees, please limit the number of connections to the webinar from your company.
- In addition, a list of frequently asked questions will be posted to the MoDOT web at https://www.modot.org/modot-and-covid-19 as well as a recording of the webinar (if all goes as planned).
- Please stay muted and turn off the video image of yourself during the call to help improve the quality of the meeting for those attending.
- If you have questions you would like us to address during the webinar, please email email@example.com
- Questions typed into the WebEx chat during the meeting may be answered if time allows. To ask a question, press the chat button and send a message to everyone. Those questions we are not able to get to during the webinar, we will add to the FAQs.
- The webinar connection information is provided below