SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Oct. 2. Awarded contracts include tree trimming and pavement improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $225,000 contract was awarded to Steve’s Auto Etc., for tree trimming on Interstate 55 from Fruitland (Exit 105) to Benton, Missouri (Exit 80) in Cape Girardeau and Scott Counties.
- A $2,441,948 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC., for a pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Route 19 from Route A to Riverview Drive in Shannon County, and;
- Route 32 from Route 17 to Route 63 in Texas County.
- A $2,098,667 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC., for pavement improvements on Route 32 from Route KK to Route 21 in Iron County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive