- Replace the bridge deck with a new driving surface, barrier walls, guardrail
- New bridge deck will remain at its current width and length
- Current bridge built 1967
- Approximately 1,170 vehicles per day cross the bridge
- Bridge deck/driving surface experiencing severe deterioration
Completion Date: September 3, 2021
Estimated Total Cost: $997,000
- All lanes of Route 39 will be CLOSED beginning the week of June 7 for the duration of the project
- Drivers will have access to entrances on either end of the bridge, but will not be able to drive through the work zone
- Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the bridge closing and direct them to alternate state routes
Where: Dade County Route E between Missouri routes 97 & 39 northwest of Greenfield
When: 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday, July 26 through Thursday, August 5
What: MoDOT crews laying asphalt
- Expect lane closures where MoDOT crews...
Dade County – Drivers should look for alternate routes when Missouri Route 39 at the Stockton Lake bridge north of Greenfield CLOSES the week of June 7, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
Contractor crews will remove the bridge deck...
Dade County – The public is invited to a virtual (online) public meeting starting Monday, Sept. 21, to learn more about plans for replacing the bridge deck (driving surface) on the Missouri Route 39 bridge over Stockton Lake north of Greenfield in...