- Build “dog bone” roundabout interchange at Route 125 and I-44 eastbound and westbound ramps
- Build roundabout at Route 125 and Chestnut Street
- Install traffic signal at Route 125 and Route OO
- Widen Route 125 to a three-lane roadway between Washington Avenue and Route OO
- Install new sidewalk from just north of I-44 to the intersection of Route 125 and Route OO, pedestrian barrier on the Route 125 bridge over I-44
Construction: Construction is scheduled to begin in 2024
Estimated project cost: $7.8 million
- Nighttime ramp closings on I-44 (exit 88) at Route 125
- Traffic shifts on Route 125 at Chestnut Street
- Narrowed lanes and traffic shifts on Route 125 between Washington Avenue and Route OO
MoDOT: Future Intersection Improvements Project at Missouri Route 125 in Strafford
Strafford, Greene County – Those interested to learn more about the Missouri Route 125 Intersection Improvements Project at I-44 in Strafford are invited to a public meeting on Thursday, February 23, the Missouri Department of Transportation said....
MoDOT: Missouri Route 125 Intersection Improvement Project In Strafford
Strafford, Greene County – MoDOT is seeking public input on Missouri Route 125 improvements that are being evaluated to reduce traffic delays and increase safety at various intersections in Strafford. Those interested in a project to improve...