- Build “dog bone” roundabout interchange at Route 125 and I-44 eastbound and westbound ramps
- Build roundabout at Route 125 and Chestnut Street
- Install traffic signal at Route 125 and Route OO
- Widen Route 125 to a three-lane roadway between Washington Avenue and Route OO
- Install new sidewalk from just north of I-44 to the intersection of Route 125 and Route OO, pedestrian barrier on the Route 125 bridge over I-44
Construction: Construction is scheduled to begin in 2024
Estimated project cost: $7.8 million
- Nighttime ramp closings on I-44 (exit 88) at Route 125
- Traffic shifts on Route 125 at Chestnut Street
- Narrowed lanes and traffic shifts on Route 125 between Washington Avenue and Route OO
We want your input on this project! Join us Thursday, February 23 at Stafford City Hall from 4:30-6 p.m. for a public meeting on the Missouri Route 125 Interchange in Strafford. If you are unable to attend, leave your comments in the form below. We will be collecting comments until March 2.
Strafford, Greene County – MoDOT is seeking public input on Missouri Route 125 improvements that are being evaluated to reduce traffic delays and increase safety at various intersections in Strafford. Those interested in a project to improve...