- Intersection Improvements are being evaluated for the intersection of Christian County Route CC, North Main Street & West Cedar Street in Nixa to improve safety and traffic flow
- Proposed improvements under consideration include a signalized intersection or roundabout. These improvements will tie-in to the City of Nixa’s Main Street project.
- Pedestrian facilities are part of the intersection analysis
- Approximately 8,300 vehicles per day use the intersection
- Construction to begin in Summer 2024
- Estimated Total Cost: $3.1 million
- Differing traffic impacts will be discussed such as partial closure versus a full closure of the intersection
- Electronic message boards and news releases will warn the public of closures
- Drivers urged to use alternate routes during construction to avoid the work zone
PROJECT UPDATES/NEWS RELEASES
Nixa – Area residents are invited to a public meeting to discuss intersection improvements being evaluated for the intersection of Christian County Route CC, North Main Street & West Cedar Street in Nixa to improve safety and traffic flow, the...