SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on November 5. Awarded contracts include resurfacing and guardrail improvements.
Contracts include the following:
• A $6,659,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, for resurfacing on Route 60 East and Westbound from Whetstone Creek to Route 63 in Wright and Texas Counties.
• An $815,525 contract was awarded to Collins & Herman, Inc., for guard rail improvements on Route 5 from Route JJ to Route 160 in Douglas and Ozark Counties.
• A $1,044,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, for resurfacing on Route 51 from Route 61 to west of Interstate 55 in Perry County.
• A $2,273,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, for resurfacing on Route 49 from Route 21 to Route 34 in Iron and Wayne Counties.
• A $5,545,683 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC., for resurfacing on Route 67 from the Jefferson County Line to Route 221 in St. Francois County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive