SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on April 2. Awarded contracts include pavement improvements, slope repairs and a bridge replacement.
Contracts include the following:
- A $5,356,778 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes:
- Interstate 57 from Route AA to County Road 401 in Mississippi and Scott Counties, and;
- Route 60 from Route 61 to Route AA in New Madrid and Scott Counties.
- A $432,902 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC., for slope repairs at various locations along Route 67 and Route 60 in Butler, Carter, Madison, and Shannon counties.
- A $6,800,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Co., for pavement improvements on Route 142 from Route EE near Thayer, Mo., to west of Route 160 near Doniphan, Mo., in Oregon and Ripley counties.
- A $1,574,611 contract was awarded to Robertson Contractors, Inc. for;
- A bridge replacement on Route HH located 2 miles south of Peach Orchard, Mo. in Pemiscot County,
- A bridge replacement on Route K over Lateral Ditch 9 in Pemiscot County, and;
- A bridge replacement on Route AA over North Cut Ditch in New Madrid County.
- A $144,158 contract was awarded to RL Persons Construction, Inc., for slope repairs on Route F along Logan Creek located four miles west of Ellington, Mo., in Reynolds Co.
- A $755,736 contract was awarded to Apex Paving Co., for pavement improvements on the following routes in Cape Girardeau, County:
- The Route Trail of Tears in Trail of Tears State Park, and;
- The Outer Road 55 from Route 61 near Fruitland, Mo. to end of state maintenance.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive