SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on June 3. Awarded contracts include intersection improvements and a bridge replacement.
Contracts include the following:
• A $544,762 contract was awarded to Innovative Roadway Solutions, LLC, for surface sealing on:
• Route 14 from Ava to Route 181 in Douglas County, and;
• Route 19 from Riverview Dr. to Route 60 in Shannon County.
• A $799,994 contract was awarded to Innovative Roadway Solutions, LLC, for surface sealing in various locations in Dunklin and New Madrid County:
• Route 25 from Bernie to Malden;
• Route 53 from Campbell to Holcomb, and;
• Route 62 from the St. Francis River to Route 25 and from Malden to Howardville.
• A $3,639,083 contract was awarded to Chester Bross, Construction Co., for intersection and sidewalk improvements at various locations on Route 412. Improvements will be completed in Kennett and Holcomb in Dunklin County, Steele in Pemiscot County and Sikeston in Scott County.
• A $1,470,829 contract was awarded to Robertson Contractors, Inc., for a bridge replacement over Little Whitewater Creek on Route 51 in Bollinger County.
• A $683,517 contract was awarded to Hessling Construction Inc., for three bridge replacements in Butler County. Bridges to be replaced include the Route 142 bridges over Taft Ditch and Cane Creek and the Route 158 bridge over Cane Creek.
• A $1,777,245 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction, Co., for pavement improvements on Route 63 from Brushy Creek to Indian Creek in Texas County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive