SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Feb. 4. Awarded contracts include intersection improvements, resurfacing and sidewalk improvements.
Contracts include the following:
• A $2,515,804 contract was awarded to APAC-Missouri, Inc., for:
o Pavement improvements on Route PP from Route 67 to the bridge over Pike Creek in Butler County;
o Pavement improvements on Route WW from the Union Pacific Railroad bridge to Route 53 in Butler County; and
o Bridge improvements on Route PP over Pike Creek in Butler County.
• A $5,320,381 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Company, Inc., for pavement improvements on northbound Interstate 55 north of Route 84 to Route 84 near Hayti.
• A $1,649,317 contract was awarded to Joe's Bridge & Grading, Inc., for replacement of the Route 62/53 bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad in Campbell, Mo., in Dunklin County.
• A $3,094,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company for:
o Pavement improvements on Route 99 from Route 60 to Route 160 in Oregon and Shannon
o Pavement improvements on Route P from Route M to Route 160 in Oregon County; and
o Pavement improvements on Route 19 from Route 160 to Route 63 in Oregon County.
• A $1,369,978 contract was awarded to APEX Paving, Co., for:
o Pavement improvements on Route 51 from Route 53 to the Arkansas State line in Butler County;
o Pavement improvements on Route 51 from Route B to Route 53 in Butler County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive