SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded several contracts for Southeast District projects during a special session on Dec. 3. Awarded contracts include a bridge deck replacement, asphalt paving, two bridge replacements, guard rail repair and upgrades a bridge rehab and resurfacing projects.
Contracts include the following:
• A $572,416 contract was awarded to Joe's Bridge & Grading, Inc., for a bridge deck replacement on Route Y over Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau County.
• A $922,457 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Company for diamond grinding and asphalt pavement on Route 412 from Routes Y and O to just north of Route AC in Dunklin County.
• A $469,629 contract was awarded to Joe's Bridge & Grading, Inc., for a bridge replacement on Route P over Mill Creek in Ste. Genevieve County.
• A $419,126 contract was awarded to D & S Fencing Company for a guard rail repairs and upgrades on Route 60 from Route 67 to Route 114 in Butler and Stoddard Counties.
• A $954,477 contract was awarded to PCiRoads, LLC for a bridge rehab and ramp widening on Route 60 at Mountain Grove in Wright County.
• A $1,624,550 contract was awarded to the Pace Construction Company, LLC for resurfacing on Routes 101 from Route 160 to the Arkansas State line and on Route K from Route KK to Route 63 in Howell County.
• A $698,266 contract was awarded to L. F. Krupp Construction, Inc., for a bridge replacement on Route 95 over Pond Fork in Ozark County. This roadway will be closed from June 1 to Aug. 1, 2014.
• An $8,888,725 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC for resurfacing on Interstate 55 from Route J to Route 51 in Ste. Genevieve and Perry Counties.
• A $168,155 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC for an overlay of the parking lot at the MoDOT Willow Springs Regional Office complex in Howell County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive