SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on June 5. Awarded contracts include bridge replacements, guardrail/ guard cable repairs, and pavement improvements.
Contracts include the following:
- A $2,138,526 contract was awarded to Robertson Contractors, Inc., for bridge replacements on the following routes;
- Route FF over Big Lake Creek in Wayne County,
- Route T over Turkey Creek in Scott County, and;
- Route FF over Cane Creek in Bollinger County.
- A $1,031,550 contract was awarded to J M Scheidle, LLC, for guardrail/guard cable repairs on various routes throughout the Southeast District.
- A $206,000 contract was awarded to J M Scheidle, LLC, for guardrail/guard cable repairs on various routes throughout the Southeast District.
- A $1,448,447 contract was awarded to Emery Sapp & Sons, Inc., for pavement resurfacing on Route 61 from I-55 to Route 25/34 junction in Cape Girardeau County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
Work zones will be marked with signs as work is underway. Motorists are urged to use caution when traveling in these areas and plan for possible delays. MoDOT will alert drivers prior to any changes in traffic.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive