SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on June 6. Awarded contracts included on-call repair contracts, bridge improvements and roadway improvements.
Projects awarded include:
- A $17,394,655 contract was awarded to Robertson Contractors, Inc., Poplar Bluff, Mo., for improvements to Route 67 South in Poplar Bluff. The project will include construction to upgrade Route 67 to four lanes from south of Route M to south of Route 160. When complete, the improvements will provide a four-lane highway from Route 160 in Poplar Bluff to St. Louis, in addition to strengthening the connection from Route 160 to Route 60.
- A $525,000 contract was awarded to Collins & Hermann Inc., St. Louis, Mo., for improvements to various roadways throughout Southeast Missouri. The project includes on-call guard cable and guardrail repair on US 67, Interstate 55, Interstate 57, Interstate 155 and other routes throughout the Southeast District.
- A $1,067,054 contract was awarded to Magruder Construction Co. Inc., Eolia, Mo., to replace two bridges on Route 67 in Butler County. The bridges are located on Route 67, north of Route MM near Neelyville-two miles south of the four-laning project that will be underway on Route 67 south during the same timeframe.
- A $366,776 contract was awarded to L.F. Krupp Construction, Inc., dba Krupp Construction, Ellisville, Mo., for two bridge rehabilitations on Route 14 in Douglas County. The bridges are located on Route 14 over White River and Spring Creek south of Cabool. The project will include repairs to the bridge decks and substructures.
- A $1,513,845 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC, Van Buren, Mo., to replace a section of Route T at Lake Wappapello. The section of Route T was washed out during the 2011 flood.
- A $1,493,235 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving LLC, Troy, Mo., for pavement improvements in Mississippi County. The project includes the addition of a thin-lift overlay on Route 80 in two disconnected sections from east of Route AA to Belmont, on Route 77 in two disconnected sections near Wyatt and Dorena, and on Route 102 from south of Route 80 to Route A near Dorena.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Civil Rights Notice: Bidding on an ARRA project? Read this first!
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive