SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on March 1. Awarded contracts included pavement improvements, sidewalk improvements, interchange improvements and seal coating.
Projects awarded include:
- A $3,330,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC, St. Louis, Mo., for pavement improvements in Howell and Oregon Counties. The project will include overlays on nearly 30 miles of Southeast Missouri routes. Improvements will be completed on Routes 160, E, 142 and W.
- A $1,232,289 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC, St. Louis, Mo., to overlay various routes throughout Southeast Missouri during its regular meeting today. The project will include overlays on over 20 miles of Southeast Missouri routes. Improvements include:
- Route 60 near Sikeston in New Madrid County;
- Routes H and AA near Haywood City and Minor in Scott County, respectively;
- Route EE near Chaffee in Cape Girardeau County; and
- Route 80 from Route B to County Road 331 near Whiting in Mississippi County.
- A $159,273 contract was awarded to CE Contracting, Inc., Ste. Genevieve, Mo., for sidewalk improvements in Howell County. The project includes sidewalk improvements on Route 160 near the Route 63 intersection in West Plains and on Business Route 63 from Springfield Road to Third Street in Willow Springs.
- A $4,636,025 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC, Troy, Mo., for pavement improvements in Iron, Madison and Reynolds Counties. The project includes nearly 50 miles of overlays, including
- Routes 21 and N in Iron County;
- Route Z in Madison County; and
- Routes 72 and MM in Reynolds County.
- A $1,596,153 contract was awarded to R.V. Wagner Inc., St. Louis, Mo., for interchange improvements in St. Francois County. The project includes interchange ramp improvements at Route 47 near the Bonne Terre interchange and the addition of turn lanes from Cash Lane/Declue Lane to Route JJ. A total of 10 left turn lanes and 12 right turn lanes will be added to eight intersections. Intersections will include Cash Lane/Declue Lane, St. Francois State Park, Beginnings Road, Shannon Road, Pike Run, Parkwood, Route Y and Route JJ.
- A $300,133 contract was awarded to Missouri Petroleum Products Company, LLC, St. Louis, Mo., for improvements to Route 80 in New Madrid County and Route M in Scott County. The project will include applying a seal coat on Route 80 from Route 61 to Route B near East Prairie and on Route M from Route 61 to the Chaffee city limits.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Civil Rights Notice: Bidding on an ARRA project? Read this first!