SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Dec. 7. Awarded contracts included interstate improvements, bridge improvements, pavement improvements, slide repairs and striping.
Projects awarded include:
- A $21,671,867 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Const. Co/C.B. Equipment Inc., Hannibal, Mo., for improvements to Interstate 55 in Ste. Genevieve County. The project will include resurfacing and undersealing over 40 miles of the north and southbound lanes from the Jefferson county line to Route J/N (Exit 143). Additionally, median guard cable will be installed from Route 67 near Crystal City to Route E near Oak Ridge.
- A $782,751 contract was awarded to Joe's Bridge & Grading, Inc., Poplar Bluff, Mo., to replace the Route PP bridge over Cane Creek in Butler County.
- A $311,088 contract was awarded to Joe's Bridge & Grading, Inc., Poplar Bluff, Mo., to improve the Route TT bridge over Portage Bay located on the New Madrid/Pemiscot county line.
- A $2,654,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC, St. Louis, Mo., for pavement improvements in Dent, Douglas, Howell and Texas Counties. The project includes thin lift overlays on:
- Route 119 from Route 32 to the end of state maintenance
- Route Y from the Texas county line to Route 60 in Howell County
- Route 181 from Route AD in Cabool to Route 76 in Douglas and Texas Counties
- Route 60 from the Texas county line to just west of Beeler Creek in Texas County
- Route B from Route 63 in Houston to Route 137 in Raymondville in Texas County
- Route F through Houston, Mo. in Texas County
- A $2,534,726 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC, St. Louis, Mo., for asphalt resurfacing in Bollinger, Mississippi, New Madrid, Scott and Stoddard Counties. The project includes thin lift overlays on:
- Route 91 from Route 51 to Route 25 in Bollinger and Stoddard Counties
- Route B from Route 62 to Route 80 in Mississippi County
- Route A from Route 77 to Route 61 in Scott County
- Route BB from Route ZZ to Route 114 in Scott County
- Route U from Route 61 to Route H in Scott County
- Route Z from Route 61 to Route 114 in New Madrid and Scott Counties
- Route ZZ from the Stoddard county line to Route 61 in Scott County
- A $1,445,581 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC, Van Buren, Mo., for slide repairs in Wayne County. The project includes slide repair in several locations along Route 67 from Route 34 to Route 172.
- A $397,990 contract was awarded to Park-Mark, Inc., St. Louis, Mo., for striping throughout Southeast Missouri. The project includes striping nearly 60 miles of Interstate 55 in Southeast Missouri.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Civil Rights Notice: Bidding on an ARRA project? Read this first!
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive