SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Jan. 12. Awarded contracts included intersection improvements, striping and pavement improvements.
Projects awarded include:
- A $1,288,755 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Const. Co./C.B. Equipment Inc., Hannibal, Mo., for improvements to the Route 84/Interstate 55 interchange in Pemiscot County. Delta Regional Authority will provide $950,000 in funding for the project. The project includes grading, paving and signal installation at the Route 84/I-55 interchange in Hayti.
- A $2,551,804 contract was awarded to Emery Sapp & Sons Inc., Columbia, Mo., for improvements to Route AB in Cape Girardeau County. Cape Girardeau County acquired the right-of-way for the extension of Route AB. The project includes grading and paving along the Route AB extension.
- A $427,858 contract was awarded to Interstate Road Management Corporation, Peculiar, Mo., for striping on Interstate 55 in Pemiscot and New Madrid Counties. The striping caravan will be a continuous moving operation. Motorists are advised to stay back 500 feet and follow all safety signage.
- A $2,076,163 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC, St. Louis, Mo., for overlays throughout Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, and Perry Counties. The project includes overlaying Routes D, E, B, 177 and UU. A total of more than 60 miles of the routes will be improved.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Civil Rights Notice: Bidding on an ARRA project? Read this first!
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive