SIKESTON - The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during its regular meeting on Jan. 6. Awarded contracts included intersection improvements and bridge and pavement improvements.
Projects awarded include:
- A $13,705,018 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Co./C.B. Equipment Inc., Hannibal, Mo., for improvements to Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau and Perry Counties. The project includes grading and paving in the northbound lanes from the Route 61 interchange at Fruitland to the Route B interchange near Biehle.
- A $4,229,650 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, LLC, St. Louis, Mo., for improvements to Route 53 in Butler and Dunklin Counties. The project includes resurfacing two disconnected sections from Business 67 in Poplar Bluff to Route 51 at Qulin and from Route 62 at Campbell to Route 25 near Holcomb.
- A $1,727,549 contract was awarded to PCiRoads, LLC, St. Michael, Minn., for improvements to the Chester Bridge on Route 51 in Perry County over the Mississippi River.
- A $1,167,864 contract was awarded to Fronabarger Concreters, Inc., Oak Ridge, Mo., for improvements to the intersection of Routes 25, 77 and the future Route AB near Blomeyer in Cape Girardeau County. The project includes grading and paving to construct a roundabout.
- A $4,648,400 contract was awarded to Chester Bross Construction Co./C.B. Equipment Inc., Hannibal, Mo., for improvements to Route B in Ste. Genevieve County. Funding for this project was received through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The project includes 14 miles of grading and resurfacing from Route 32 to Route F near Coffman, as well as replacing the River Aux Vases Bridge located 4.5 miles south of Route 32.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Civil Rights Notice: Bidding on an ARRA project? Read this first!
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive