Where: Missouri Route 14 (Mt. Vernon Street/Jackson Road) nighttime lane Closures between Tiffany Boulevard in Nixa and 32nd Street in Ozark
When: 7 p.m. – 6 a.m. beginning the week of April 24 until the end of May
What: Contractor crews resurfacing the road as part of the Missouri Route 14 Widening project in Nixa
- Missouri Route 14 (Mt. Vernon Street/Jackson Road) lane Closures between Tiffany Boulevard in Nixa and 32nd Street in Ozark
- Drivers will encounter flaggers and pilot cars directing them through the work zones. Drivers should wait for the pilot vehicle before proceeding through the work zones or before entering the work zones from a side road.
- Crews and equipment close to traffic in areas
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)