Where: Missouri Route 59 (Cliffside Drive) CLOSED between Missouri Route 90 and Main Street in Noel
When: Between 12:01-6 a.m., Monday, March 27
What: Contractor crews will CLOSE Route 59 to install new drainage pipes beneath the highway. This is part of the project to stabilize the streambank and make sidewalk improvements along the Elk River.
- All lanes of Route 59 CLOSED between Missouri Route 90 and Main Street in Noel during early morning hours March 27
- When pipe installation is complete, this section of Route 59 will return to one lane closed and traffic controlled by temporary traffic signals
- No signed detours
- Drivers are urged to find alternate routes
- Signs and message boards will alert drivers approaching the work zones
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Follow MoDOT's Southwest District: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |YouTube)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)