Monday, March 20 For Pipe Replacement Work
Where: Missouri Route 248 CLOSED between Missouri Route 13 and Missouri Route 265/413 in Reeds Spring
When: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday, March 20
- Missouri Route 248 CLOSED between Missouri Route 13 and Missouri Route 265/413 in Reeds Spring
- Drivers may encounter flaggers directing traffic through the work zone where crews are working
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zones, but will not be able to travel through the work zones
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Follow MoDOT's Southwest District: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |YouTube)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)