Where: Green County Route AF lane closures between Eagle Ridge Court and Farm Road 2 north of Fair Grove
When: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 28 – Thursday, June 30
What: MoDOT crews resurfacing the road
- Traffic reduced to one lane where contractor crews are laying asphalt
- Work will be done during daytime hours
- Drivers will encounter flaggers where crews are working
- Crews and equipment close to traffic in areas
- No signed detour. Drivers may need to seek alternate routes to get to their destinations.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers approaching the work zone
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)