Where: Missouri Route 248 Bridge CLOSED over Flat Creek northeast of Cassville
When: 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, August 3-5, & Monday-Thursday, August 9-12 (Bridge open nights and weekends)
What: MoDOT crews will make repairs underneath the bridge
- Route 248 bridge CLOSED over Flat Creek northeast of Cassville
- Bridge CLOSED during daytime hours
- Bridge OPEN nights and weekends
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the bridge, but will not be able to travel over the bridge
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)