- Polk County Route FF CLOSED between South 230th Road and East 432nd Road south of Halfway
- 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday-Wednesday, March 8-10
- Polk County Route FF CLOSED at Polk County Road 445th east of Halfway
- 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, March 9-12
What: MoDOT crews replacing deteriorating drain pipes underneath the road. This work was originally scheduled for February. However, weather caused crews to delay the project.
- Route FF CLOSED only where crews are set up working
- Roads open at night
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zones, but will not be able to travel through the work zones
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)