SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Southeast District projects during an electronic ballot process held on Feb. 3. Awarded contracts include pavement improvements, shoulder improvements, erosion control and a pavement surface treatment.
Contracts include the following:
- A $3,491,712 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC, for widening the pavement, pavement improvements, and guardrail improvements on Route 160 from County Road 530 to the North Fork River in Ozark County.
- A $1,895,892 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC, for shoulder improvements on Route 17 from Route 106 to Route 60 in Texas and Howell Counties.
- A $1,285,500 contract was awarded to Putz Construction, LLC, for erosion control at various locations throughout the Southeast District.
- A $1,834,980 contract was awarded to Emery Sapp, for pavement improvements along the following routes:
- Route 51 from Route 72 to Route 34 in Bollinger County;
- Route 95 from Route 5 to Route 160 in Ozark County;
- Route Y from Route 67 to I-55 in St. Francois and Ste. Genevieve Counties;
- Route K from Route KK to Route 63 in Howell County;
- Route E from Route 25 to Route N in Stoddard County, and;
- Route H from the end of state maintenance to Route 61 in New Madrid County.
- A $2,798,726 contract was awarded to N.B. West Contracting Co., for pavement and shoulder improvements on Route J from Route 72 to Route 51 in Madison, Bollinger and Perry Counties.
- A $1,296,256 contract was awarded to H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC, for pavement improvements on Route M from County Road 462 to County Road 441 in Butler County.
- A $338,891 contract was awarded to Venture Construction Waterproofing, for a pavement surface treatment on Route 60 from Route EE to the end of state maintenance in Mississippi County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive