What: New traffic pattern in place at the U.S. 60/Missouri Route 413 and Route 174 intersection in Republic
When: Noon Friday, December 18
- Eastbound lanes are closer to westbound lanes in Route 60 median at Route 174
- Consolidated two intersections at Route 60/Route 174 into one intersection
- Install new traffic signals
- Drivers urged to use caution at new intersection
- The work is part of a project that includes resurfacing and safety improvements at the U.S. 60/Missouri Route 413 and Route 174 intersection in Republic. The project will consolidate the two existing intersections of Route 60/413 and Route 174 into one intersection.
- Intersection project overall completion scheduled for May 2021
- The prime contractor is Journagan Construction of Springfield
- The total project cost is $4 million
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)