SIKESTON – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded two contracts for the Southeast District during an electronic ballot process held on Dec. 2. Awarded contracts included two resurfacing projects. Contracts include the following:
- A $1,755,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, for resurfacing Route 63 from Route N to Route 14 in Howell County.
- A 1,526,000 contract was awarded to Pace Construction Company, for the following:
- A bridge replacement over Drainage Ditch 2 on Route W in New Madrid County. This bridge is included in Gov. Mike Parson’s $351 million Focus on Bridges program, which will repair or replace 250 bridges across the state, and;
- Bridge improvements over Drainage Ditches 1, 37, and 40 on Routes W and Z in New Madrid County.
- A $349,629 contract was awarded to Joe’s Bridge & Grading, Inc., for bridge improvements over Deering Drainage Ditch on Route ZZ in Dunklin County. This bridge is included in Gov. Mike Parson’s $351 million Focus on Bridges program, which will repair or replace 250 bridges across the state.
- An $86,604 contract was awarded to L & B Services, LLC, for ITS signal conduit on Business 60 from Westwood Boulevard to Main Street in the city of Poplar Bluff, Missouri, in Butler County.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).
Links to related information: Commission News Release Archive