What: I-44 interchange ramps CLOSED at night west of Springfield to allow contractor crews to resurface the ramp pavement. Ramps only closed where crews are set up working.
- 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. tonight (Tuesday into Wednesday, June 30-July 1) – I-44 eastbound and westbound on and off ramps CLOSED at Greene County Route N/T interchange (Mile Marker 67)
- 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Wednesday-Thursday, July 1-2 – I-44 eastbound and westbound on and off ramps CLOSED at Greene County Route B/MM interchange (Mile Marker 70)
- 12 a.m. until 2 a.m. Monday-Tuesday, July 6-7 – I-44 eastbound off ramp CLOSED at Missouri Route 360 interchange (Mile Marker 69)
- 2 a.m. until 4 a.m. Tuesday, July 7 – I-44 eastbound on ramp CLOSED at Missouri Route 360 interchange (Mile Marker 69)
- 4 a.m. until 6 a.m. Tuesday, July 7 – I-44 westbound off ramp CLOSED at Missouri Route 360 interchange (Mile Marker 69)
- Drivers will not be able to use the I-44 on and off ramps during the closings
- Drivers can reach their destinations by using interchanges on either side of the ramp closures
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes
- No work planned over the July 4th holiday weekend
Details: Work is part of a larger project to resurface I-44, lengthen interchange ramps and install new guardrail between Lawrence County Route Z/O near Halltown (Mile Marker 58) and Missouri Route 266/Chestnut Expressway (Mile Marker 72) west of Springfield.
(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)