- Grading and hauling rock/dirt to build up areas on north side of I-44
- Extending box culvert on north side of I-44
- Building bridge footings in I-44 median for interchange bridge
- ROAD CLOSED: Brinkley Road (I-44 north outer road) CLOSED east of Webster County Route W
- Signed detour: Webster County Route W, Vinyard Road and Rusty Road
- Brinkley Road closed until fall 2020
- Nighttime lane closings on I-44 at Mile Marker 103 possible at times. Work hours: 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- I-44 speed limit reduced to 60 mph at times
- Crews and equipment close to traffic in areas
(Weather or construction delays could alter the work schedule.)
- Build a new bridge to take Webster County Route CC over I-44 at Mile Marker 103
- Relocate Webster County Route CC at Rifle Range Road to intersect with I-44
- Build interchange ramps so drivers safely exit and enter I-44 at Webster County Route CC
- Build roundabouts at either end of interchange to connect with Brinkley Road/I-44 outer road on the west and Marshall Road/Route CC on the east
- Route CC between Rifle Range Road and Route 38 in Marshfield turned over to the city of Marshfield after completion of interchange project
- Prime Contractor: H.R. Quadri Contractors, LLC of Van Buren
- Completion Date: June 2021. However, the interchange will be open to traffic by December 31, 2020.
- Total Project Cost: $16.4 million
- Sign up for project updates!
(For more information, call MoDOT in Springfield at 417-895-7600 or visit www.modot.org/southwest)
(Follow MoDOT's Southwest District: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |YouTube)
(For timely traffic information in the Springfield area, visit www.ozarkstraffic.com)
(Take the Challenge! Buckle Up/Phone Down)