JACKSON COUNTY –The Missouri Department of Transportation will be completing signage work and shoulder repairs that will require the CLOSURE of various lanes along westbound I-435 between Three Trails Crossing to State Line.
Monday, Dec. 2 – Friday, Dec. 6
- The outer most right lane along westbound I-435 between Three Trails Crossing to State Line will be CLOSED beginning at 10 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 2 until approximately 7 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 6.
Tuesday, Dec. 3
- Crews will CLOSE the two outermost right lanes as well as the auxiliary lane of westbound I-435 between Wornall Rd. and State Line beginning at 10 a.m. until approximately 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 3. There will three open lanes of westbound I-435 going across State Line at this time.
- Beginning at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 3, crews will CLOSE the three outer most right lanes of westbound I-435 between Wornall Rd. and State Line until approximately 5 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 4. There will two open lanes of westbound I-435 going across State Line at this time.
- The on ramp from Wornall Rd. to westbound I-435 will also be CLOSED at this time.
NEW: Thursday, Dec. 5 – Friday, Dec. 6
- Crews will CLOSE the on tamp from Wornall Rd. to eastbound I-435 beginning at 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on both Thursday, Dec. 5 and Friday, Dec. 6
Motorists should expect delays during this time. The project is scheduled to be completed sometime in spring 2020. All work is weather permitting.
Commuters can scout their route in advance at www.kcscout.net to review traffic impacts and consider any alternative routes. Also review the planned work on MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map at traveler.modot.org.
This work is part of the I-435 South Loop Link project which will replace the bridges at Wornall and Holmes, rehabilitate the bridges at 104th Street and the Blue River, upgrade the pavement on I-435 which includes adding another lane. Learn more about the project here: www.modot.org/kansascity/major_projects/I435South/.
Please remember that all work zones are NO PHONE zones. Buckle up. Phone down. Arrive Alive. Motorists are reminded to slow down and pay attention while driving in work zones.